Sunday, May 7, 2023

I’m okay.

This last week has been very challenging. I work at a dental office, as a front office receptionist, and I experienced several patients that are rude and behave entitled. I have also worked as a pharmacy technician and understand that when people are struggling with pain and illness and need medication they are hurting which may come out as rude and impatient; however, it’s understandable. The pain of cancer or other diseases are challenging. Now, back to the dental office. Mouth pain can change behavior because it can be severe. The patients I interacted with last week were NOT in pain. They were simply demanding feeling entitled and just plain rude. I found myself stepping away and retreating to the building stairwell to take a few minutes of deep breathing and wiping of tears. When I got home I slept deeply because I was physically, mentally and emotionally drained. I spent Friday creating and playing with colors needing a release of these patients negative energy. I use the colors to create a card using the Around the Bend stamp and Cheerful Daisy stamp and die-cut set. While creating I reminded myself that I am okay. The behavior and dark energy belongs to that person. I create brightness, love and positive energy and can let go. 



Making the paper using blending brushes with Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. The blues are using Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green and Tahitian Tide. 
Die-cut using Cheerful Daisy. 

Another sample using the Cheerful Daisy set






1 comment:

  1. Well said! You are a beautiful soul, creating beautiful art. I hope you keep blogging and sharing things that may help another. šŸ’•

    ReplyDelete