Saturday, June 30, 2012

Quiet Time

On Wednesday the 27th, me and my best friend, Lori, checked into StayBridge Suite Hotel and had 4 days of laughing, crying and quiet time. I didn't realize how much I needed this bonding time until today. I am anxious for Monday and what it will bring. 12 credits for college (3 classes), helping my friend/neighbor get to her radiation therapy appts, watching my 2 grandson's and helping my father care for my mother, who has Alzheimers. I have been overwhelmed but thankful for my ability to be helpful. I love all the people I am able to serve and will continue to pray for guidence!! I have been able to create a few different cards and gift ideas that I will post when I return home on the 2nd of July. Happy 4th of July and remember to prayer for the people who allow us to be free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment