Tuesday, June 27, 2017

GOD Bless America!

Recently my grandson, Ryan (8 yrs) has continually attested his commitment to joining the Army (since he was 5 yrs) when he is 18 years old, then becoming a police officer and firefighter. In addition, he wants to build homes for kids who are homeless. I was so proud of his continuing commitment to helping the community and his love of America. He reminded me that there are so many American kids that need help and homes. I told him I would love for him to help me create some boxes to hold candy to celebrate the 4th of July. He did a great job, as you can see with the following picture.
Ryan loved pouring the embossing powder over the American stamp and once heated he loved coloring the America area. So proud that he even wanted to stamp with me. He is determined to help veterans and homeless children which is amazing considering his young age. I love my "Boomer" and will support any adventure he chooses to be part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment