Sunday, April 30, 2017

Deepest feelings...

I have only experienced a deep, true "feeling" of love a dozen times, or so, in my life. Last week was one of them. I picked up my oldest daughter, who lives 90 minutes away from me, and took her to a follow-up surgery check appointment. I was lucky enough to have my 2nd daughter with me and my grandson's, Kaden and Ryan, 11 and 7 respectively. After the appointment we went to a China Buffet style lunch. After much "loving" on my grandsons, we said good-bye and drove home. Once home I praised God for such a great day, which also included amazing sunny weather. Then I sat outside in the garage and created two flower pots for cemetery pieces. While creating these flower pots, my husband sat with me and we solved the worlds problems. The next day I thought about the previous days events and was overcome with true love and praise to GOD for everything I have been blessed with. I wanted to create simple cards that would send a simple message. Staying simple allows for us to experience and accept true happiness, especially while we may struggle with grief or hardship.  I hope you like the cards.
Miss you card:
Whisper White
Wisteria Wonder
Fresh Fig (New In-color 2017-2019)
Touches of Texture stamps
Matching markers for coloring
Just a Note card:
Whisper White
Powder Pink (New In-color 2017-2019)
Simply Soft stamps
Matching markers for coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment