Saturday, August 21, 2021

Gather Together.

 Today is the first day the weather feels like fall. Breezy, leaves falling and swirling around the grass. It’s sunny and beautiful with light clouds painting the sky. I have opened my window in my stamping room to hear my wind chimes clearly. It’s peaceful and gets me thinking about how the next 4 months will play out. I’m praying that COVID will fade away allowing true gatherings of families and food to share. My Stampin’ Up up-line, Kelly Acheson (https://kellyacheson.Stampin up.net) created a beautiful fall card I wanted to CASE.  I used similar stamps and dies and decided to use Have A Beautiful Day wording, hoping to capture the feelings the weather has created in me today and share them with others. 

I used all Stampin Up products. Gather Together stamp set, Sahara Sand paper, DSP from Dragon Fly Garden (?) Glitter paper…free during Sale-a-bration, Champagne Rhinestones and twine. Kelly had a great idea when making the bow, leave longer ends and curl the ends using a bone folder…not scissors. Love the curls. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like both of these. Thanks for the tip on curling ribbon with a bone folder.

    ReplyDelete