Sunday, March 26, 2023

Not Just a New Years Resolution


 2022 has brought so many blessings and its only April 1st. I'll share that on December 25th, 2021, I was admitted to the hospital in respiratory failure and spent 9 days on life support. This was a surprising medical event that could have not been anticipated. Once I awoke I spent 7 more days recovering before returning home. There are many events and experiences that can change how you approach others, approach life and this was it for me. I NEVER want to be in a situation that I feel regret. Regret for lost friends, unshared memories, not praising GOD and giving thanks to everyone who SERVES. This card mirrors my new mindset. My thoughts of the importance of self reflection and meditation, and relaxation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment