Sunday, March 10, 2013

It's all in the balance Part II

As of February 27th I am officially working again. It has been a whirlwind beginning with an interview on Monday the 25th, a request to work on the 27th, to see if I will fit in, which ended in an offer for employment. I would work the 28th and March 1st also. After I accepted I went home and thought, "What the hell have I done?" I became very overwhelmed and questioned how I would succeed at this job while also continuing my education, helping my father care for my mother and still be availiable for my girls while also letting go of my Wednesday Bible Study. I know this job is GOD given and will ALLOW me to accomplish his plan for me. I will be able to accomplish BALANCE by remembering a simple statement: Faith is the light that guides you through the darkness!!

The Stampin' Up Sale-a-Bration 2013 was less then overwhelming! I like the colors, however, the way they advertised the items along with the stamp sets where, in my opinion, inferior. I used Serene Silouettes stamp set along with the Madison Avenue paper pack and colors. The Faith stamp is from "Our Daily Bread" and the "God Bless You" stamp is from Inkadinkado. I created the background by using Stampin' Up markers along with a large acrylic block. After putting the ink on the block I "huffed" on it and stamped the paper directly. I then stamped the background using Memento Black Ink.

Not only is this card beautiful, but it is a clear reminder that we need to count on our faith and true love of GOD!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment