Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's not brain surgery

Hi Everyone,
I don't have a specific card that I have created to express my newest challenge, however, I do love this picture. This is my grandson, Ryan "Boomer", who has fallen asleep while sporting his glow-in-the-dark Dracula teeth. If you look closely, you can see a small drop of spit on his chin. This picture reminded me that life is not only good, but....really, not that complicated. 
 

 
With Memorial Day '13 coming up on Monday, I was a bit sad remembering Lovie and asking for guidance concerning her memory. However, tonight, my daughter, Sara, declared an amazing statement, which put everything in perspective.
"Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning!" Psalm 30:5.

This bible verse reminds me that we MUST follow God's direction, even if WE don't agree!" He will always bring REJOICING....each day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment