Monday, June 1, 2015

HAPPY...

Happy Life
 
Today I woke at 5am, 80 miles from my home. I was staying at a hotel within 20 miles of my oldest daughters home because I needed to be close to her to take her to a same day surgery very early this morning. In addition, I had my second daughter, Sara, with me to help get Ashley settled in at home afterwards. After a full day I returned to my home at 7pm and was greeted by my husband with a wonderful kiss. Upon entering the house the "Mister Clean" fragrance was apparent and the fluffy 5'x7' area rug suggested some serious vacuuming was accomplished during my absence. The prologue to this happy day: I had breakfast with my father, brother, sister-in-law, Sara and my husband 2 days prior. We were sharing, laughing and enjoying great stories. I have captured all this love, happiness, information along with today's events and condensed them into a card. Using one of my favorite colors I have designed a "Happy Life" card. I truly experience a Happy Life each day while I interact with my husband, daughters, siblings, father and grandchildren. I hope this card captures my feelings and if you are to make this card, you too, will create a "Happy Life"
Paper: Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette base card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
          Stampin' Up Melon Mambo 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"
          Stampin' Up Whisper White 3 1/2" x 3"  (also a 5x4" for the inside)
Stamps: Bloom with Hope (Hostess 2015)
             Happy Everything
             Gorgeous Grunge
Stamp Ink: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and StazOn Black Solvent Ink.
Extra: Matching Stampin' Write colors and glitter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment